We are now taking submissions for the October 2020 REP online conference
Paper & Panel Submissions
- After you have registered, you may submit your poster, organized panel, or organized paper session until September 1st, 2020 (though we strongly encourage earlier)
- Each registrant may organize multiple sessions and/or panels, but may present only one paper.
- A panel consists of scholars examining a specific topic that is followed by questions from audience members.
- A paper session is comprised of a thematically coherent group of individual paper presentations followed by questions from audience members.
- All papers not submitted as part of an organized paper session will be placed into coherent sessions by the Program Committee based on keywords and abstract content.
- Paper presenters must submit abstracts (paper session organizers need not present but must submit an abstract summarizing the session).
- Panel organizers must also submit abstracts, but individual panelists need not submit abstracts.
- Presenters of papers in organized sessions must indicate the session organizer and its title on the abstract submission form (accessible until deadline).
- Abstracts should be approximately 150 words in length.
- All abstracts for papers in organized sessions must be submitted separately.
- Paper presentations and panels do not have to reflect the annual conference theme
- Panel organizers must register the title and abstract, including names of participant panelists.
- Panelists need not submit separate abstracts, but must be registered for the event.
- Submission of an abstract indicates agreement for it to be published in the conference program and book of abstracts.
Use the form below to submit your paper or organized panel abstract
Mural commemorating Billy Holiday, by artist Bridget Cimino.
Back wall of the Fells Point Corner Theater on Durham Street, Baltimore