The REP Organization invites applications for the 2023 REP Conference Travel Awards to support student travel to the XII REP in Washington, DC. REP will offer a limited number of travel grants to students ($300) and registration in support of attendance. Preference will be given to applicants who are traveling from outside of the Mid-Atlantic region.
Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Registration for REP XII 2023
- Submission of cover letter explaining need for travel support;
- Submission of an extended abstract not exceeding 1,000 words summarizing research to be presented at REP 2023 in Washington, DC;
- All awardees must provide a home address (necessary for REP funding reporting obligations)
- US awardees must supply a US social security number to the REP Treasurer before receiving the award (necessary for REP funding reporting obligations).
Extended abstracts (less than 1,000 words) will be evaluated on criteria including but not limited to the following:
- Coherent research question situated in relevant theoretical or conceptual literature;
- Clearly described research design;
- Cogent description of results or findings;
- Compelling discussion of results or findings.
A selection committee will review all applications and make a recommendation to the committee chair. Awardees will be notified by August 31, 2023. The award winners will be recognized at the closing gala dinner and on the REP website.
All applications should be submitted using the form below no later than August 1, 2023 and should include the following items:
- Evidence of registration for REP 2023
- Cover letter
- All the information required on the form below
- An extended abstract of fewer than 1,000 words.
Once you submit your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation email with all the details of your application.
Map : “Can you stay ?”, Nicole White, in Guerilla Cartography, Shelter: An Atlas, License CC-BY-NC-SA