You must register before submitting a presentation or poster abstract, organized sessions, and/or organized panels.
- Registration period: January 1, 2020 through July 31, 2020
- Late registration: August 1 through October 21, 2020
Registration. You must register to participate in the 2020 REP sessions. Fees include an opening reception on Wednesday evening, coffee and lunch on Thursday and Friday, and a keynote reception on Friday evening; they also pay for the rental of the conference venue, audio-visual and computer equipment, technical assistance, as well as programs, badges, and other organizational costs.
Registration includes the opening reception (Wednesday, October 21st), coffee & lunch on Wednesday and Thursday, and a closing keynote reception (Friday, October 23rd).
Registration Fees. The link below will take you to a separate page to pay with debit/credit card.
- Registration for faculty or professional: $200
- Registration for student: $150
Late Registration Fees.
- Registration for faculty or professional: $250
- Registration for student: $200
One-day only registration options are also available