The X REP Conference Board has approved converting the 2020 REP Conference in Baltimore to a smaller, virtual online model that will focus on the Covid-19 pandemic and vulnerable populations. The full, in-person conference is rescheduled for October 2021.
The extended conference will include the following online sessions:
- Panel, paper, or speaker sessions with a focus on Covid-19 and vulnerable populations
- Student paper sessions with awards for best papers
- Community events, e.g. films, speakers, etc., relevant to Baltimore
You must register to attend the REP October 2020 online conference.to submit a presentation abstract, organized sessions, and/or organized panels.
- Registration deadline: September 1, 2020
Registration fees will cover the cost of online participation. The button below will take you to a separate page to pay with debit/credit card.
- Registration for faculty or professional: $25
- Registration for student: $15
Do you need financial assistance to participate in REP 2020? Please contact REP for information on how to apply for a registration fee waiver.
Mural honoring Freddy Gray, by artist Nether.
Sandtown neighborhood, Baltimore